Southern Belle Farm is a family-owned 330-acre working farm located just south of Atlanta in McDonough. The farm is open seasonally for fresh produce purchases, berry picking, peach picking, fall fun, Christmas activities and more year-round fun. Southern Belle offers a wide selection of food including hamburgers, hot dogs and BBQ available seasonally. The market sells snacks and Mimi’s Bakery has baked goods and homemade ice cream.
• Farm Admission: $10
• Berry Picking: FREE to pick, PAY for berries
• Fall Season: Weekday: $11.95, Children 2 & under FREE Weekend: $15.95, Seniors & Military $12.95
⏰ HOURS: Be sure to confirm seasonal hours. Monday – Friday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Saturday 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. Sunday 1 p.m. – 7 p.m.
? PHONE: (770) 288-2582
? ADDRESS: 1658 Turner Church Rd, McDonough, GA 30252
• Jumping pillows
• Cow train
• Ball zone
• Seasonal U-Pick: strawberries, blueberries, blackberries & peaches
• Flower patch
• Farm animals
• Fall: pumpkin patch, corn maze, hayrides, kids’ fun, pig races and corn cannon & more
• Christmas: Santa Clause visits Friday, Saturday & Sunday, Fraser Fir Christmas trees available