Just a 30-minute drive outside of Atlanta sits Sleepy Hollow Farm. The 60-acre family-owned farm in Powder Springs is home to fall and Christmas traditions for many families. The farm has various outdoor activities for people of all ages to enjoy, including the first outdoor escape “room.”
? ADMISSION: Prices vary based on activity. See below for more details.
⏰ HOURS: Call ahead to confirm seasonal hours. Tuesday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. Wednesday –Sunday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
? PHONE: (770) 880-8846
• Pumpkin Patch: Enjoy tractor rides, corn maze, pumpkin patch (pumpkins sold separately, prices vary by size), farm animals & Kid Zone — $12 per person, 2 & under FREE.
• Christmas Tree Farm: Choose and cut your tree from a wide selection. Trees are priced individually.
• Cookies with Santa: Enjoy cookies, hot cocoa, storytime and pictures with Santa & Mrs. Claus — $10 per person, 2 & under FREE. Check the website for seasonal dates.
• Nature Ninja: Blends physical activities with nature-based STEM education designed for kids ages 6-9 — $15 per person.
• Escape Woods: Outdoor escape “room” games with fun themes, including non-scary and scary. Prices vary by challenge.