Just 1.5 hours outside Atlanta, visiting Hillcrest Orchards has become a fall tradition for many families. The orchards are family-owned and operated and have been growing apples since 1946.
Watch as bakers make apple pies, cider doughnuts and fritters through a large window in the bakery. You can also get a cup of pure apple cider or order a “slush” for a refreshing taste of fall. From jellies and jams to pickles and hot sauce, the market is filled with locally-sourced treats.
We take great pride in our family farm and agritourism destination and plan to continue providing wholesome family entertainment as we share our farm with you.” – Hillcrest Orchards
- Weekday fun: $8
- Festival Admission (weekends): $14 (petting farm included)
- Daily Bakery & Market: FREE
September 1 through October 31 open Monday – Sunday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
November 1 – 30 open Monday through Sunday 9 a.m to 5 p.m.
ADDRESS: 9696 Hwy. 52 E., Ellijay GA 30536 (Parking is FREE)
PET FRIENDLINESS: NO pets allowed
WHAT THE FARM HAS TO OFFER:
- Bakery & Market – Open 7 days a week
- Petting farm, apple tree maze, wagon rides, jumping pillow, and more!
- Apple picking (Through November 1 or until all apples are picked)
- Picnic area